In this page I want to describe some of the work I did and papers I published.
Papers and presentations
- Veja, C., Hocker, J., Schindler, C., & Kollmann, S. (2018, August). Bridging Citizen Science and Open Educational Resource. In Proceedings of the 14th International Symposium on Open Collaboration (p. 15). ACM.
- Veja, C. Hocker, J. (2017). Semantic MediaWiki in Digital Social Sciences and Humanities research
- Schindler, C., Hocker, J., Müller, L., Maleshkova, M., & Weller, T. (2017). Grasping the Materializations of Practices in Digital Humanities.
- Hocker, J. (2017). Visualization for Text Mining in the Digital Humanities – Empowering Researchers to Use Advanced Tools for Text Mining
- Veja, C., Hocker, J.(2018)
- Semantic CorA – a virtual research environment based on Semantic Media Wiki. Basically the basis of most of the projects
- Interlinking Pictura – a citizen science project with the amazing pictures of the “Bilderbuch für Kinder” by Friedrich Justin Bertuch from the beginning of the nineteenth century